Friday, May 9, 2014

Timing Belt..... SNAPPED!

Hi Guys! 

Never thought this thing could happened :( 

Painful moment..... 

Towed my car to my panel workshop for inspection. There are several damages. Need to rebuild the engine back.

Dismantling the cylinder head....

Do you know what does it mean? yes... it is time for new engine setup. For this new setup, after discussing with my mechanic, i made up my mind to go for oversize MIVEC piston (82 mm) and using back 4g93 connecting rods. No more VTEC piston and connecting rods this time :P

I am very sure that this setup will increase my horsepower since using oversize high compression piston. We will see how it goes.

Regards!

2 comments:

  1. Salam bro. Betul ke enjin ko dulu pakai con rod dan piston vtec? Ape kelebihan nak banding dgn ori 4g93 ya? Boleh share sikit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes btol bro. saya pkai conrod and vtec piston p30. tapi byk kne buat kat machine shop. time tu saja nk experiment. skrg saya dh tukar setup mivec oversized piston and conrod msa overhaul. bagi saya... lagi umpphhh :D

      Delete