Well , i can say that this is the successor of the "Supra". I Love it! This is a true japanese supercar. Kudos to Toyota!
- Top speed: 201.94 MPH
- 0-62 MPH: 3.7 seconds
- Redline at 9,000 RPM
- 4.8-liter 72-degree V10
- 553 hp @ 8,700 RPM
- 354 lb-ft of torque at 6,800 RPM
- Titanium valves, connecting rods, exhaust manifold, forged aluminum pistons,
- dry sump oil system
- Six-speed sequential gearbox
- Torsen limited slip differential
- 65% of the body is carbon fiber
- 3,263 pounds with a 48/52 weight distribution
- 15.4" front carbon ceramic rotors with six-piston monoblock calipers up front , 14.2" rear
- Production limited to 500 units
p/s: the sound it produces imitate the sound from F1 engine!