Thursday, December 3, 2020

Bosch Fanfare Horn

Hi guys!

Nothing much on today post but I would like to share other accessories that I bought for my ride. I don't know why but my horn suddenly cannot be used anymore so I have to drive the car without horn. At first I thought won't mind driving without car horn but actually horn is quite necessary specially when you need to inform that you have reached home (for example) or when other cars make mistakes such as sudden entry to the junction etc.

I bought Bosch Fanfare horn from online shopping due to good review and the price is reasonable. It comes in two horns (low and high tones) as picture below:


the packaging


what's inside the box


The installation is quite straight forward as my current setup already using two horns. So just plug and play 😆. If you can install it without have to take off your car bumper than you are lucky. If not, you will need to take it out 😅

twin turbo 😆 


The sound is quite loud but won't annoy your neighbors 😆. So it is a good buy for me. Glad that I chose this horn model. Affordably good stuff.

That's all for today post. Thank you for reading and a great day guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment