Wednesday, January 25, 2023

New Year 2023

Happy new year guys! 

Well, since my racecraft carbon fiber hood condition is quite bad, so I decided to install back my stock hood to my satria. Will send the carbon fiber hood for refurbish when I have the budget. By the way, do you have contacts for shop which can provide carbon fiber refurbish service? if yes do share in the comment section.

            look at that CF hood condition 😅

                   same old brand new you?

Been keeping this stock hood in my store for a out 12 years if I remember correctly 😅 So much different in weight if compare to my carbon fiber hood🤣

On the other hand, not much update on the car but I just changed my car aircond compressor and replace the faulty FICD when i sent the car for engine oil change. Now the car feel much better when idling everytime I turn on the air conditioning. What to do, running with aircond is a must in our climate 😝 

Thank you for reading and see you in the next post! 


No comments:

Post a Comment