Monday, November 2, 2020

MF Ghost

Hi Guys!

Do you still read *manga? As for me, Yes I do. I still read mangas because I adore and respect how **mangaka illustrate a series/stories with their awesome drawings. It really feels and looks so realistic. We as a reader, can really feel and imagine each and every plots created by them with their amazing creativity. Sometimes, we feel like we are actually in the stories. HAHA....

*manga - comics or graphic novels originating from Japan

**mangaka - manga artist/cartoonist/illustrator

An today, I would like to share a manga which I can say that this is the official sequel for the long running racing manga, Initial D, created by Shuuichi Shigeno. The manga is called "MF Ghost". The manga is still ongoing and currently in chapter 71 [English version]. Do correct me if I'm wrong as currently this the latest chapter that I read anyway 😄



As a synopsis, the protagonist of this series is  Kanata Livington (Kanata Katagiri) who has come to Japan in order to join MFG racing and also to search his lost father. Kanata is currently Fujiwara Takumi's (protagonist in Initial D manga) mentee/student and he is graduated from a top racing school in the United Kingdom . This is why he is as skillful as his mentor. MFG is actually an organization that was founded by Ryou Takahashi (first appear in Initial D manga) in order to preserve the use of internal combustion engine cars in the form of competitive racing. In Inital D, AE86 is used as the main car for the protagonist and for this series, the author chose to use GT86 is the main car for this series.

Since I really love this manga, I bought myself diecast model of the series 😂


Dream Tomica No. 151 MF Ghost/Toyota 86 GT (Released date: July 2020)

the new hachiroku....


Hopefully there will be anime created for this series in the future, so for those who did not read the manga can also enjoy the series. By the way, is there any other manga that you would like to suggest? do share in the comment section below ✌

See you guys in the next post. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment