Friday, September 4, 2020

My Other Hobby

Hi Guys!

Today I would like to share my other hobby. I really love Tomica Diecast Cars and I have collected few model from Tomica but one of my favorite collection is from Dream Tomica Initial D lineup. Since this collection is quite rare today, I found that some of the model sold in my country is not that cheap but I managed to buy few models for my collection. Below are some of the model that I managed to collect:


Dream Tomica No. 145 Initial D AE86 Trueno (Released date: 21st September 2013)


Dream Tomica SP Initial D FD3S RX-7 (Project D Ver.) (Released date: March 2016)


Dream Tomica No. 168 Initial D FC3S RX-7 (Released date: 19th March 2016)


Dream Tomica Initial D S13 Silvia (Akina SpeedStars) (Released date: 27th February 2019)



Dream Tomica No. 141 Initial D Skyline GT-R (R32) (Released date: May 2015)

But since Tomica does not produce Subaru Impreza GC8 and Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III, which is sad 😭..... so I bought the Tomica Premium lineup to complete the Initial D collection setup:


Tomica Premium No. 15 Subaru Impreza 22B-STi Version (Released date: 16th April 2016)

Tomica Premium No. 23 Mitsubishi Lancer GSR Evolution III (Released date: 15th July 2017)


I am currently looking for Nissan Skyline GTR R34 and Toyota MR2 SW20 (Initial D lineup) with a good price. Most sellers that I managed to locate sold the model with a very high price tag so i decided to wait and still search for a better bargain.


My Fujiwara Tofu Shop from Initial D setup:

Remember this scene? if yes, then you are truly Inital D anime fan 😁


Please watch the anime if you haven't 😜 but, trust me only the true car enthusiast will appreciate this anime. 



That's all for today's post! See you guys in the next post 👋


 

No comments:

Post a Comment