Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Proton Satria Mivec 4 Throttle

Hi Guys!

Nothing much for this post but I would like to share some of the cool video that I found from YouTube. From the video, the Proton Satria has been transplanted with MIVEC engine from Mitsubishi. What makes this build up different from other MIVEC setup is the use of individual throttle bodies on each cylinder. What a setup! Enough with the blabbering lets us go straight to the video 😆



I have been dreaming to use ITBs on my 4g93 MIVEC setup but still contemplated because I know that it is very hard to tune. If the tuner is not 'experienced' enough, the engine will make lesser horsepower output if compared to a normal intake setup. So for now I will stay with my current setup (Skunk2 Intake) and wait until I found the right parts and budget for this kind of setup.


See you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment