Friday, November 20, 2020

Yume Box Fujiwara Tofu Shop Diorama

Hi Guys!

I have been receiving lot of questions regarding my Fujiwara Tofu Shop (Initial D) diorama. So in today post, I will share more pictures about the diorama for all of my blog readers. I bought the diorama from online shopping and this diorama is shipped all the way from China. The company which produce the diorama is Yume Box. The official website can be found Here.



The packaging. Due to overseas shipping, the package received is not perfect but that's ok since I already expected it 😐


what's inside the box (not my picture as I forgot to take what is inside the box because I was so eager to build the diorama 😂). It is so easy to build the unit. Beginners can also do it as long you have PATIENCE


the front view of the diorama


the side view of the diorama


side view. really love the material on this diorama.


back view of the diorama


the diorama comes with LED light (battery powered) so it look so nice during night time 😍


the diorama comes with 2 beautifully printed background boards. This is the day view.

and this is the night view


My Fujiwara Tofu Shop Setup


That's all for today post. Please stay healthy and take precautionary actions during Covid-19 pandemic. See you guys in the next post 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment