Tuesday, September 8, 2020

The Best Post About AE86

Hi Guys!

This is an old post which i came across few years back but I still think i should reshare the story. I have always been a fan of AE86 right after I watched most of Keiichi Tsuchiya's Hot version/Best Motoring racing videos and from reading Initial D manga (comic). Other that that, when my big brother transplanted the legendary 4AGE 20 Valves engine to his Corolla AE101 (yeah not AE86... but still a great car during that time 😍).. my love for AE86 and 4AGE engine keeps on up until now. You can read about the car from this post My Big Bro's Ride


And back to the story... this guy, Larry Chen from Speedhunters, were given the opportunity to shoot a brand new AE86 that has been sitting in a basement for 25 years! such a long time right? and you might think that the car condition will be bad but this will shocked you..... have a look at the link below and you can read the original content there.


See you guys in the next post! 



No comments:

Post a Comment