Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Ferrari F40 LEGO Speed Champions Series & Tomica

Hi Guys!

Hope everyone is doing great. Today I would like to share with you my Ferrari F40 diecast and LEGO. The Lego was actually bought for my son on his 6th birthday and together we build it piece by piece (with a lot of patience 😆). It feels so much fun to build it together and share this hobby with my kids. Other than that, since I really love the F40, I also collect F40 diecast which produce by Tomica. The diecast details really impressed me. Pictures below:

LEGO Speed Champions

Ferrari F40... still my favorite Ferrari until now

you can change the wheels, muffler, hood, headlights and spoilers to your liking

Tomica Premium No. 31 F40 (Released: October 19, 2019)

attention to details......

simply amazing.....


Facts (source wiki):
  • Mid-engine, rear-wheel drive sports car
  • High Revving 2.9L Turbocharged V8 Engine
  • Engineered by Nicola Materazzi and styling by world famous Pininfarina
  • Produced starts from 1987 till 1992 and only 1315 units ever produced worldwide

Youtube:



So tell me in the comment section below, what's your favorite car model from Ferrari?


No comments:

Post a Comment